On the website UZ "Viciebsk regional blood transfusion station" presents an opportunity for citizens, individual entrepreneurs and legal entities to submit the electronic application to the organization address. To realize this opportunity is possible only through the rubric of 'Electronic message' and fill out the forms for electronic references (separately for individuals and legal entities) developed in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of 18 July 2011 №300-Z 'On citizens and legal persons'
The electronic appeal of a citizen, including an individual entrepreneur (hereinafter referred to as a citizen) must contain:
- surname, first name, middle name or initials of a citizen;
- address of the citizen's place of residence (place of stay);
- statement of the essence of the appeal;
- citizen's email address.
The electronic appeal of a legal entity must contain:
- full name of the legal entity;
- location of the legal entity;
- statement of the essence of the appeal;
- last name, first name, middle name of the person authorized to sign the appeal;
- the email address of the legal entity.
Electronic communications submitted by representatives of applicants must be accompanied by electronic copies of documents confirming their credentials.
Documents on the results of the previous consideration of appeals and other documents and (or) information necessary to resolve the issues set forth in appeals may be attached to electronic appeals.
The acceptable formats for attached documents and (or) electronic information are Portable Document Format / A (PDF / A), Office Open XML (DOCX), dual format with markup (DOC), Rich Text Format (RTF), text file (TXT), Open Document Format (ODT), data archiving and compression format (ZIP, RAR), Portable Network Graphics (PNG), Tagged Image File Format (TIFF), Joint Photograph Experts Group (JPEG), Joint Photograph Group ( JPG).
Order for handling electronic applications
- The electronic appeal is stated in Belarusian or Russian.
- Electronic communications must be considered no later than 15 days from the date of registration, and requiring additional study and verification - no later than 1 month.
- If, in order to consider an electronic application on the merits, it is necessary to indicate the personal data of the applicant or other persons, except those contained in the application, contact by oral or written request.
Responses (notifications) to electronic communications are sent to the applicants' email address indicated in the electronic communications. Written replies are given to electronic communications (written notifications are sent) in the following cases:
- the applicant in his electronic request asks to send a written response or simultaneously send a written response and a reply to his email address;
- the electronic address contains the email address to which for technical reasons it was not possible to deliver the answer (notification).
Left without consideration on the merits treatment that (which):
- are not stated in Belarusian or Russian language;
- not contain the name, own name, patronymic, address of place of residence (place of stay) of a citizen;
- not contain the full name of the legal entity and address of its place of location, surname, own name, patronymic of the head or the person duly authorized to sign applications (for legal entities), e-mail address of the applicant
- contain text that is impossible to read;
- contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- filed by the representatives of the applicants and attached electronic copies of the documents confirming their powers;
- subject to review in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal-procedural legislation, the legislation governing the administrative process, the legislation on administrative procedures or in accordance with the legislative acts stipulate any other procedure for submission and consideration of such appeals;
- contain questions that are not related to the competence of the UZ "Viciebsk regional blood transfusion station";
- is omitted without valid reason, the deadline for complaints;
- resubmit the request if it has already been considered on merits and it does not contain new facts relevant to the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- with the Complainant terminated the correspondence.
the Applicant has the right to withdraw his appeal to consideration on the merits. Review electronic application by submitting a written statement or a Declaration in electronic form in the same way, which was sent to the email address.
the appeal of the appeal responses
the Answer TIES "Viciebsk regional blood transfusion station" on the appeal or the decision to abandon the appeal without consideration on the merits can be appealed to the superior organization.
Review e-mails of the same content from different applicants, wearing a massive scale
if the incoming electronic application with the same content from different Complainants are massive (more than ten requests), responses to such appeals by decision of the head of a state body or another state organization or the person authorized by him to sign in the prescribed manner appeal responses can be placed on the official website of the state body or other state organization in the global computer network the Internet without a response (notification) to the applicants.
In accordance with subparagraph 1.1 of paragraph 1 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 15 October 2007 №498 'About additional measures for work with addresses of citizens and legal entities' (in ed. from 13.11.2014) the treatment (proposals, applications, complaints) citizens, including individual entrepreneurs, and legal persons (hereinafter, unless specified otherwise, an appeal) regardless of which governmental entity, or other organization (hereinafter, unless specified otherwise, the organization) as they did initially, subject to review on the merits in accordance with the competence:
the local Executive and administrative bodies, their subordinate organizations and territorial divisions (bodies) and organizations subordinated to or included with (the system) Republican state administration bodies and state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, other state bodies, other organizations operating and located within the administrative-territorial unit on the territory of which arose the questions set out in the complaints;
in other organizations, if the issues outlined in the appeals fall within the exclusive competence of these organizations.
VOSPK@VITEBSK.BY - e-mail address UZ "Vitebsk regional blood transfusion station".